Tuesday, April 15th, 2014
Our supplier and partner, Andersen Windows has five tips for window safety!
- Always close and lock windows and doors.
- For ventilation, open windows that children can’t reach.
- Children can quickly climb to window ledges and sills and fall.
- Don’t rely on insect screens to prevent falls. Insect screens are designed to provide ventilation and keep bugs out.
- Consider installing window opening control devices or window guards
- Position beds and other furniture away from windows
You can learn more about home safety on the Anderson website!